“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Saturday 28 February 2009

Detour Sabah : Family Visit 07

When you look at your life, the greatest happiness are family happiness.
- Joyce Brothers (1927 - present); American psychologist and advise column.

Mount Kinabalu from Nabalu town

Another visit by family in 2007, but this time both my 'pak long' and 'mak long' have join us. Apart from Labuan, Menumbok and Kuala Penyu; I just bring them to usual places like Taman Laut Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kundasang and the favorite place for my mum and aunt - Filipino Market!. But somehow during this time I didn't take much picture. I don't know why, hmmm.


My aunt and uncle with my parents on the right. On the 'kapal tarik' in Kuala Penyu.


From left : Ija in Handcraft market, Nabalu Town; family photo in Pulan Manukan.

Wooden pier in Manukan Island

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.