“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Saturday 3 January 2009

Th 16 - Sa-Wat-dii Khráp Bangkok!

"Many other countries in this world are in a difficult situation, and all the Thai people are probably worried about the fate of Thailand: whether the country would survive or not."
Bhumibol Adulyadej; King Rama IX of Thailand.



It's time for me to go back to Malaysia. After 7 days being in Cambodia and Thailand - I need some rest and continue my work.


Siam BTS Skytrain Station

Being in Big Mango for only 2 days and 2 nights its not enough. A lot of interesting places I didn't cover in view of time constraint. Guess I will come again - this time I'll try to see as much as possible.


Manohra Hotel - which I stay during my visit

I also didn't mention about the foods as for me halal food is easily available in Thailand. You can go to any major shopping complex and the option of various restaurants available - whether it Thais, Malay, Japanese, Korean, Western etc. Just choose it carefully and if you're in doubt, you can always ask.


No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.