“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Tuesday 27 January 2009

My 10 - Staying at the Presidential Suite

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
- Jeremy Irons (b. 1948 -); British actor

The Northam All Suites Penang


Guess it's time to leave George Town. I know it not much of entry but huh - i don't know. I can't blame cause I went with my family but that's what happen.

I know what you're thinking but it is not!

Penang was fame for it's nature, historical buildings and delicious foods. We didn't have much time to cover all of it. Hope that I can be here back in future. So guys - next stop : Taiping.

I definitely need to learn how to swim

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.