“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Monday 7 January 2008

Pilot Episode 2



My Family!!!!
From left to right : My Pa, my Ma, Elder Sista, Younger Sista and the cutesttttt my niece.
All of them staying in Taman Melawati, KL.
How unlucky! I'm the only one who stay far from them - Kota Kinabalu.
Well what to do.
A lot to tell about them.
So I decide not to tell anything about them.
Could be in the next pilot episode.
(Actuall how many pilot episode can we write?)
But anyhow, they're the greatest family in the world - kind of The Proud Family!
Sayonara, next to the new chapter.

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.