“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Saturday 5 January 2008

Pilot Episode 1

ASSALAMUALAIKUM!!!!!!
At last I have my own blogspot.
After a long time, been reading others - now I have my own space to share with others about - MY STORY.
Well what so great about this?
Hmmmm.... since other people doing it, why not me!


OK, better start with introduction.
Ismi - Muhammad Fuaz Ibn Mahfuz
Currently working in Queen Elizabeth's Hospital, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah as a medical officer.
Graduating from : SMKA Maahad Hamidiah, Kajang and Medical Faculty, National University of Malaysia.
I LOVE TO TRAVEL, that why I choose this site name Ibn Battuta - a great Muslim's explorer.
I have passion in it, and looking forward to anyplace that I want to go.
I try to dedicate this site for my experience, travel in Malaysia and other places.
Its great if I can share it with others!
OK, next to my 2nd Pilot Episode - later.

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.