“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Prologue - Journey to Kampuchea and Siam





Salam.
It's been a while since my last entry, even though I promised that I'll try my best to post new blog frequently. Well I do make a plan but still God's plan a far more greater than mine.

Hmm; after 2 weeks of induction coarse in Kota Kinabalu from 17th till 30th October, I've continue my journey to Siem Reap and Bangkok. Why I choose this journey - well it's a lot of reason. One of the reason is I felt most of Muslims find out that travel to majority non-Muslim countries will be troublesome especially when comes to Halal foods and Solat time. At least my family find it difficult. Another reason is - I would like to visit all these marvelous place during my lifetime. My interest especially in world history. So I felt that Cambodia and Thailand will provide much interest to me. Cambodia as famous with Angkor Wat and Thailand with their long history of the Kingdom.

So, feel free to comment and I try my best to put all my stories during the journey.

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.