“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Kh 1 - KLIA to Siem Reap International Airport 031108


SELAMAT JALAN - 'BON VOYAGE'

That's the words that I've noted in my way to KLIA.
This is the day I've waited for, after months of planning and finally to execute the plan. I've started the journey from the KLIA with a STYLE! As I am a 'loyal' MAS traveler, I've used my ENRICH points to redeem my Golden Lounge (International) voucher that caused me > 8,000 points. It's like the Malay idioms - 'macam rusa masuk kampung'; I've entered the lounge at 0800 hrs.


Golden Lounge @ Satellite Terminal, KLIA with one of my ala carte order - Vanilla Shake!

OMG, what a nice lounge! I'm so lucky that I've got chance to be here. With buffet of foods, bathrooms with shower, massage chair, ala carte menu, PC's with internet, flat screen TV plasma etc - te list goes on.

I'm sure that other people that seen me will wondering where on earth this chap coming since I've taking pictures on every things that this lounge provided. Even their bathrooms - minus XXX picture of coarse! Nobody want to see me take bath. Nothing erotic about it!

After a fine 3 hours in the lounge, I departed with MH 764 to Siem Reap. The journey was comfortable. When arrived, my friend - Rann Dara waited me with my name on his card - what a pleasant welcome. BTW, we Malaysian no need visa to visit Cambodia, so our imigration process much more easier that others. And another tips - always smile as at the imigration countet they will take your picture.


From left ; Tonle Sap aerial view - largest freshwater lake in SEA, Siem Reap International Airport

Upcoming chapter soon.

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.