“He who does not travel does not know the value of men.”- Moorish proverb

Thursday 25 December 2008

My Wish for 2009

Hmm - still thinking for my wishing list next year. I don't dare to say that 6 days still long coz it will pass like blinking eyes!

For my works - there will be 2 events may or rather to say plan to happen. First my project for Mesenchymal Stem Cells will be start next year as early as 2nd January. Since the clean lab haven't set-up yet in the Hematology Unit, CaRC - we will be doing the work in Stempeutics, Technology Park Malaysia, Bkt Jalil. Different kind of environment but I think I can enjoy it.

Stempeutics - Regenerating Hope. I do hope that my hope will regenerate!

Second -I've proposed my boss for 3 months attachment in National Blood Centre (PDN). It will help me to understand more on blood bank and related service. I plan to join Master programme in Tranfusion Medicine and this posting will help me to understand more onto this service.

Every Blood Save Lives - Be a Blood Donor!

Next year also I've already planned for my backpacking. First I and some of my friends plan to climb up Mt Kinabalu - the highest mountain in SEA. In regret for not doing this when I'm in Sabah but still I'm more than happy to go back there!

Mt Kinabalu a 4,095 metres tall mountain situated in Kinabalu Park - World Heritage site in Borneo island

The other trip I plan is to a 2-weeks travel in Java island. I'm planning this with my friend to cover from Jakarta - Bandung - Yogyakarta - Surabaya - Bali. Hope next year we will get some cheap flight! I need to find a appropriate time and the exact itinerary and cost needed.

Borobodur temple - World Heritage site in Java island. Hope I can reach there!

I'm plan not to get marry yet but who knows since its all by Allah will. I do hope that next year I'll be doing well for both my worklife and social life! So have a good and prosperous year everybody!

No comments:

“All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.” - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784); English essayist, lexicographer, biographer and poet.